Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Arrival Anchorage Alaska (AAA)



Me in Anchorage. Chili's .... ordering steak and broccoli for Ron. He hasn't had a steak for a year. Very little fresh veggies, so he gets a lot of broccoli. Boy does it stink. Wait until I get onto the plane. Everybody is going to think that I stink. Oh well. __________
FINALLY COOL WEATHER !!!! YEA !!!!! Bonnie is a happy woman, yes I am. I haven't sweat in the last hour or so. I am not hot, not even a bit. AND I am in Chili's, ordered a rib eye steak, rare, broccoli, all to go for personal delivery to my Honey, Ron. I bet he picks it up and attacks it like a caveman. I will let you know!
Excuse me now, I am going to eat a bite because I am starving. The Nome plane leaves in an hour and fifteen minutes.
I am so excited about seeing Ron again!
_________________
I am listening to a man with his 60 pound salmon story. SURRRRRRRRRRE !!!!!! I have heard that one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment