Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lunch Lady



Yes, if you haven't heard, I now have a job, Lunch Lady at the Head Start building. I spent all of last week in Nome. Now, they made it sound a lot harder than I thought.

I should have taken some pictures of me sitting in a kid chair and kid table. That hurt.

I did find out I have to wear a hairnet. Yep, the ol' hair net. She stated very clearly that even if you are bald you have to wear a hair net. I promise, I PROMISE I will post a picture of me and my hair net. That will be a winner for sure.

I start tomorrow. Let the games begin. Wednesday, first day with kids to feed. Tuna sandwiches. YEA! Sounds ezy, let's hope. Then Thursday is chicken noodle. Nope, not a can, A real chicken boiled, deboned,just like Grandma used to make. I will let you know how it works out.

1 comment: