Saturday, August 20, 2011

Teller Tourette


I took a different route today. I found an old sea wall, looks like 55 gallon barrels that have been there a verrryyyy loonngg time, they are now rusty rings, for the most part. Looking down past that was the beautiful seaside, gorgeous blue little blue sea foam waves. Then the other way I see a cove. Took a picture, but it is a bit fuzzy. I will have to take that walk soon, it is going to get cold.




Now.. the next frontier. I am going to have to go with Ron, the locals say that wolves hang out back there and you need to carry a rifle. Since I carry a camera, I think the wolf would win. Actually, I am sure the wolf would win.

Then I took this picture, trying out a new filter, it looks like a sea of diamonds. Wow!




No comments:

Post a Comment